Nokia has Launched its another version of Nokia series that is NOKIA 7. it is launched by HMD global on 20 october 2017.
This smartphone has been the latest in its lineup following Nokia 3 , Nokia 5, Nokia 6 , Nokia 8 and now finally Nokia 7.
People are curiously waiting for this smartphone all over the world but Nokia has more interest in launching it in china and they did it.
This smartphone is now available in China market only and soon world wide delivery of the phone is expected.
What makes NOKIA 7 different from othersmart phone Launched by Nokia?
The first thing is Design Nokia 7 has glass design in front and back in both sides that gives a classy and glossy look to it.Front design is also changed as compared to Nokia 6. It has aluminium body and Corning Gorilla Glass on the back panel. Nokia 7 rear panel uses 3D glass thermo forming technology for casting and features with rounded corners.
- Screen size: 5.2-inch IPS 2.5 D display with screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Processor: New octal-core Qual comm Snapdragon 630 clocked at 1.8 GHz
- Ram: 4 GB and 6 GB variant
- Storage: Equipped with 64 GB storage and comes with expandable storage up to 128 GB (via micro SD card).
- Camera (Rear): 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture lens and dual tone flash
- Camera(Front):5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Charging type: 3000mAh(Removable),Type C; Fast charging supported
- Audio jack: 3.5 MM jack supported.
- Operating system: Naughat 7.1.1
Key Features Of Nokia 7:
- It has zeiss lenses with Rear camera which enhances focus and quality of photograph.
- Design is different as compared to its other phone .
Nokia 7 is going to be available for purchase in China starting October 25 for $377 and $408 for the 4GB
In India it will be launched (expected ) for 25000/ (4 GB version) and 27000/- (6 GB) respectively.
This phone is not a flagship phone by Nokia as people expected too much from the next launch of Nokia but Improvement can be seen in this variant of phone .
Sale of this phone is expected high as people are waiting for it eagerly because of the trust people have on Nokia.
Price decrease in India as compared to China can increase the graphs of sale for the company.
[wpforms id=”37″ title=”true”]